At Current Standard Electric, we pride ourselves on the work we do and the relationship we maintain with our clients We want to make sure everyone we work for is happy with the work when it is completed, and if they have any problems, we want to make it right.
When undertaking any construction related work on a home or office, there is a degree of trust that must exist between the client and the contractor. We work hard to ensure that our presentation and attitude is professional and trustworthy at all times. In this section, we outline a few of the responsibilities expected of both ourselves and the clients whilst work it carried out.
We guarantee the materials we install and our workmanship for six months from the date the work is completed.
We are unable to guarantee the performance or longevity of any materials installed by us that are provided by the client.
Any materials provided by us remain the property of CSE until payment is made in full.
Responsibilities of the client during electrical work:
- Debris from construction work is normally left on site and is the responsibility of the client (including packaging from new materials) unless specifically mentioned in writing.
- We are not responsible for food stored in freezers/refrigerators during electrical work that may defrost or spoil due to electrical outages. It is the client’s responsibility to move any food out of storage during prolonged electrical work.
- Dust is an inevitable part of nearly all construction work. Clients are advised to cover sensitive belongings during work to prevent contamination with dust. CSE will not be held responsible for damage to equipment due to dust.
- Delicate objects around the house may need to be moved during electrical work in order to gain access to electrical points (sockets, lights, etc). Clients are advised to put away and breakable objects/decorations prior to work commencing to avoid accidental breakages. Objects left out during work are not the responsibility of CSE, although we will try our best to work around personal belongings carefully.
- If you have any questions about our services, please contact us.
Thank you. Dan and Adrian